WestlionCo embarks on a Pre-launch Training Program Dubbed “Youth Entrepreneurship Training Series” – YETS.
WestlionCo is an Africa-centered entrepreneurial hub that serves as a fulcrum of growth, capacity building & acceleration for budding entrepreneurs in Africa. The hub provides an inspiring environment that supports and guides entrepreneurs to start, nurture, and scale their businesses in Africa’s often hostile economic environment.
According to Gifty Boatemaa Annan, Co-founder of WestlionCo, the hub is dedicated to furnishing start-up owners with the skills, mindset, and experiences required to build globally competitive enterprises.
The Youth Entrepreneurship Training Series (YETS) is a pre-launch program distinctly designed to build and equip both aspiring and active entrepreneurs with the much-needed skillset for business success at zero cost. Target trainees should fall within the 18-35 age bracket.
The upcoming Training is structured in three phases, spanning 2 different months, August – September 2022 and will be held at the WestlionCo Facility located at North-Legon, opposite Wisconsin University.
- Phase I – Entrepreneurial Leadership & Communication Toolbox [Aug 06, 2022]
- Phase II – Digital Marketing for Entrepreneurs [Sept 03, 2022]
- Phase III – Pitch Your Niche: Raising Capital for your Business [Sept 24, 2022]
Phase I – Entrepreneurial Leadership & Communication Toolbox
Leadership & Communication skills are essential in the value creation process of driving a successful business. Entrepreneurial leadership is both a mindset & skillset; a distinctive element that separates successful entrepreneurs from unsuccessful ones.
Our Entrepreneurial Leadership Toolbox will examine the correlation between successful businesses and the leader’s role in driving innovation and growth.
- Creative & Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Professionalism and leadership readiness
- Teamwork and Communications Skills
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
Phase II – Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing for Entrepreneurs
In today’s technology-driven world, operating a business with minimal/no social media presence could be the fastest way of committing organizational suicide. Social media has become an essential tool and well-structured bridge to reach clients faster in a cost-effective way.
Our Social Media Management training will provide trainees with game-changing social media techniques for proficient advertisement in an increasingly competitive fashion.
- Maximizing your online presence
- Defining your brand’s Voice, Message, and Personality
- Determining your Target Market & Performing Customer Discovery
- Improving Customer Insights & Engagements
- Increasing Brand Visibility & Brand Loyalty
- Using tools, tips, and tricks for Content Creation and Curation
- Higher Conversion Rates & Impressive Search Engine Rankings
Phase III – Pitch Your Niche: Raising Capital for your Business
Our Pitch Your Niche Training is open to aspiring entrepreneurs and active entrepreneurs and serves as an effective guide to securing funding for your business.
- Pitch Readiness and Company Valuation
- Developing winning investor pitches
- Capital structure for new ventures
- Early stage and later-stage funding
- Dilution and non-dilutive funding sources.